Has your head been racing? I mean, seriously flying?
If you're saying yes, you're not alone. Seems like plenty of people agree that time is moving fast and it's hard to wrap your head around this perceived acceleration. It's as if our re-emergence into society after these last couple of years is giving our mental bandwidth a workout.
And that mental bandwidth workout is like going to the gym for the first time in 2 years, full on! We're bound to feel it.
You know when your headspace gets a little off-kilter, and it reverberates through your body?
You don't have to look far to see this is a theme right now. There is a collective mental overload that is leading to unusual behavior. We're on edge. (Cue Will Smith, for example).
The brain is spent. Nerves are fried. The thinker has over-thunk. We've had to change course on a dime, navigate the unexpected, live in a perpetual state of transition and confusion, and make sense of crazysh!t.
The mind and nervous system are exhausted. And the body is capitalizing on its chance to be heard.
This shared commonality is a glaring message. Our body consciousness is trying to speak.
The body, by way of the fascial system, holds a different kind of wisdom that the brain can't access. It has the ability to help us process the magnitude of change the mind can't keep up with.
That is exactly what we'll be talking about in this brand new, live masterclass. Understanding Your Body's Language - and what fascia has to do with it.
In this upcoming, free masterclass, we're going to cover the importance of understanding how your body communicates and how to listen to and interpret the body's messages. And of course, what fascia has to do with it!
I do hope you'll join us!
There are 2 days/times to choose from:
Thursday, April 21, 2022 @ 5pm (EDT)
Friday, April 22, 2022 @ 1pm (EDT)
During this masterclass you will learn:
- How to recognize when your body is communicating (spoiler: all the time!)
- 4 common, easy-to-identify languages of the body. And what language your body speaks the most!
- How understanding your body's language can help you on your healing journey, path of self-discovery, or personal growth.
- And, how fascial health plays a super important role.
- Plus, how to begin or maintain this important communication to feel better in your body and help keep you sane!
You will leave with an understanding of what it takes to identify and communicate with your fascial system so you feel more connected with your body. Bring your questions, an open mind and stay till the end for an opportunity to take your self-care routine into new territory.
This is for you if:
- you'd like to calm your mind
- your body is always trying to get your attention
- you are often overstimulated or frequently numb out
- you are fascia-curious
- you desire more connection between your body.mind.spirit
- as a human, navigating this modern world, need a higher perspective to find your way.
Choose a time and I'll see you online! Connectedness, body awareness, and fascia are a few of my favorite things 🤓! I look forward to seeing you there 🙂